Buying A Home – Why you should use a Realtor
Buying a home is probably the biggest investment you may ever make. It calls for many informed decisions and expert advice from a real estate professional. When buying a home, you can learn from the knowledge and skill of a trusted Real Estate Agent. That is why we are here to help you every step of the way! Rest assured that when you work with a professional Realtor with Zina & Co. Real Estate, you are being helped by the best of the best. Dedicated professionals that work tirelessly for your benefit; arranging your mortgage professional to originate your pre-approval, searching and finding you the best home for your needs, negotiating all the intricacies, taking care of the legal documents and agreements, handling needed inspections and negotiating repairs, and being there to watch over and help facilitate your purchase thru the day of Closing. We do not stop there! We welcome you to your new home, introduce you to your new hometown, and help you to feel right at home. We want your home buying experience to be the best it can possibly be!
What can Real Estate Agents do to help you buy the right home for you?
- They will help you determine how much home you can actually afford. Often, they can suggest additional ways to accrue the down payment and explain alternative financing methods. They can also introduce you to a mortgage lender and arrange to have you “pre-approved” which can improve your negotiating position and enable you to achieve your home-buying objectives faster and with less stress.
- Providing client level services, they can work for you as a buyer’s agent and help negotiate the best price and terms for you. They will work tirelessly to make sure that you get the best deal for you. You want a trusted Realtor to be your Buyer’s Representative.
- They will help you work out a realistic idea of the home best suited to your needs – size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping, and other personal preferences.
- They have access to a listing of all available homes in the MLS system, can evaluate them in terms of your needs and affordability, and will not waste your time showing you unsuitable homes. They can also work with off market homes and homes for sale by owners privately.
- They can often suggest simple, imaginative changes that could make a home more suitable for you and improve its utility and value.
- They can supply information on real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities, and may be aware of proposed zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy.
- Although the law does not normally require an attorney to review documents or oversee real estate closings, they can provide you with a list of law practitioners to choose from if you would like to use the services of an attorney.
- They can help familiarize you with the closing process and they will obtain closing figures in advance of closing for your review and introduce you to your Title escrow officer and procedures.
- They can provide you with a list of qualified home inspectors, pest inspectors, surveyors, and help to coordinate inspection appointments precisely and timely.
- They can provide you with a list of reputable local repair people and contractors, cleaning people, and moving companies.